Romans 8:37-39

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8:37-39)

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Don't Just let it pass by...

It is so easy to just do life. Life goes by so fast and I don't want miss any opportunity that God is putting in front of me. I don't want to get to the end of this life and look back and see all the blessing that God had for me and i just passed them up because I was worried about something stupid. So many times i get so consumed about things that should not even matter and then I let life pass me by without taking advantage of every moment. We are not guaranteed the next 5 minutes, so I do not want to have my last thoughts be of doubt and fear of whats next. I want to look at all the possibilities of opportunities that God has put right in front of me. Even if i may screw things up, it does not matter because it is not about me! I'm going to do everything I possibly can to take every opportunity that God places before me to honor him and bring glory to His name. I'm going to take advantage of this life on earth, so when I get up to heaven I will not be surprised to see an opportunity or a blessing that I did not take! He wants us to have life to the fullest! Are you going to take everything that He has for you or just enough to get through life on earth?

2 comments:

Heather Stewart said...

This is good stuff my friend. I especially like the part about not wanting the last thoughts you have to be of fear and doubt.

It's so true, we have so many blessings stored up. We can't let ourselves become "fat Christians."

Gered Lambert said...

Love the cowboy hat pic. Great thoughts. So good to see you growing and stretching. You're a GREAT ASSETS to HPC and God's Kingdom. Keep growing.