Romans 8:37-39

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8:37-39)

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Obedience...

Alright so I learned a really hard lesson the other night, but well worth it. I learned when you choose to obey God no matter if you understand or agree or not, He will give you supernatural strength to do the impossible. If you just make that decision to obey God, He will make a way. As I stood there friday night crying and wondering why I had to do what I had to do, God just kept telling me to trust Him. Even though it did not make since in my head, I knew it was something God wanted me to do and that is all that matters. I just needed to obey. I had to lay down everything! In order to go and be who God is calling me I need be completely surrendered, that means there should be nothing holding me back. Sometimes we don't realize we have strongholds in our life until we asked to get rid of them. There should be nothing in this world that means more than trusting in our God and following Him. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! If you can come up with anything let me know and I will prove you wrong. There is no relationship, career, money, or even life that is more important than God. I mean for real He is the reason we have any of these things anyway. Without Him we would be slaves to death. Hmm... I think He is worth it. Is it hard? Umm... YES! Is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY!! If you choose to obey, not only will He give you the strength to get you through the things He is asking you to do but He also desires to bless you INDEED! :) The only question I have is how will I know its from God or not? Or when should I question Him or not? I want to be like Noah, that when God gives me a task I do not question... I just do it! I want to be led by the Holy Spirit, so I will know it is of God, so I will not have to question it. So even if I do not understand it, I will know it is from God so I don't need to understand. I want to just OBEY! No questions asked.

No comments: