Romans 8:37-39

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8:37-39)

Monday, June 30, 2008

He listens and He knows...

So most of you know i almost had a near death in the family. It came at me as a shock and I truly did not know what to do. I have never had anyone die that was really close to me before. But God showed up! The doctors did not think my papa would make it and if he did they said he would be paralyzed on the left side. So far none of that is coming true! He is recovering and moving all of his body! All because our GOD listened to our prayers and cries for healing in his body and knows our hearts! :)

My Grandma and Papa have always been the people I have honestly looked up to my whole life. From when I was little I would always go to visit them during the summer and go fishing with my papa and ride horses at my uncles. I look up to them because you don't see many marriages like theirs. They truly put God first in everything they do and they have stayed together for over 60 something years. My Grandma is a sunday school teacher and she sings in her choir. My Papa is does pretty much everything around his little old church besides be the preacher, but I'm sure he could do that as well. They have just always been faithful with everything they have done in life and I really look up to them as spiritual leaders. So when I decided I was going to follow God and go wherever and do whatever He calls me to do. It meant so much to me when they said they were proud of me. Their little church has kind of adopted me as their missionary. They have supported me every step of the way. I love them so much and they mean so much to me.

Thank you ALL so much for continuing to keep my Papa in your prayers!!!

1 comment:

Heather Stewart said...

Amen!! Yess suhh!

Our God is a great God and He loves us and He listens to us and He cares about our needs.