Romans 8:37-39

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8:37-39)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Everyday adventures...

So I arrived at the dream center this morning for church thinking by chance this would be a normal day. That is funny because there are no normal days at the dream center that is what i love about the place. So anyway I get there and we have a waterfall coming down in multiple places in our back building. The sanctuary side has a new rood so it was fine but the other building has not been fixed yet and it rained all day yesterday. So anyway the roof is leaking majorly in the room above the kitchen. Man, I just realized I should have taken a picture. So that is what we did an hour before church started was mop and shop vac up all the water on the floor and put trash cans where it was pouring down. We have other leaks in odd places as well with water stedily coming down. The roof guy is suppose to come tomorrow, so pray that he comes and he actually starts working on it instead of just coming and looking at it. That building does alot throughout the week and it is still just the beginning of the many things to come. I hate to see it like that. Anyway I know God has it covered I mean He is the one got the building in the first place. It is all good. So on the to do list for this week wash all the towels that were used today in drying up rivers of water. WOO WHOO!!!! I love what I get to do and I don't mean that sarcastic at all. I truly love what I get to do everyday! I hate the normal, I would go crazy in a normal setting whatever that might be. Alright that is it for now. Hey 3 posts in a row thats pretty good. Sorry I don't have any pictures of today it is just not the first thing you think of when you see a waterfall coming down inside. :) At least I don't.

No comments: