Romans 8:37-39

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8:37-39)

Saturday, November 29, 2008


I know this Long over due. But this was during the Hurricane. We were at the dream center. Not only did we run a shelter for a nursing home and assisted living patients we also painted Donna's office! We had alot of fun at the Dream Center as you can see in this picture. God did some amazing things during that week and a half there. It was my first time ever doing shift work for security! I will never forget that time in my life when God got me safely out of a hurricane not the one going on outside but the one going on inside of me. He is faithful and He knows where you are.

No comments: