Romans 8:37-39

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8:37-39)

Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday Break

This holiday break has been quite the experience for me. I have learned alot about myself and what areas I need to grow in. It has been rough but worth going through. I know God is preparing me for his work and I keep learning from my mistakes. I know now that it is better to see my mistakes and to go on than to just continuely condemn myself for them. I will never move on if I am always looking back on the things I have done wrong. I have to push myself to see the mistake as an opportunity to grow and do better next time instead of another reason to try to prove God wrong in calling me to do anything for Him. God knows more than anyone else what He is doing and He knows me better than I know myself. So I'm going to strive to stop holding myself back from God's blessings and calling and just believe He can do it! Its not about me, its about Him who lives in me! I am just a willing vessel trying to be obedient to the will of God by dying to myself everyday.

3 comments:

Heather Stewart said...

YES!

That's all I can say!

marybethg said...

that was music to my ears!!! I miss you. Come home!!!

Anonymous said...

Miss you girly!