Romans 8:37-39

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8:37-39)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

What you see...

Ministry is about what you see.
Are you going to see it the first time? You are going to have to see past the natural and see it right away. Your definition of ministry is going to be tested. You can no longer look at things in the natural, you have to look with spiritual eyes. Not everyone is going to see what you see. They are not going to see what God has shown you. But you cannot let that take away what God has showed you. Just keep praying that God sees it and try to see it like God sees it. I want to see things through His eyes. You also have to be careful of getting tunnel vision and take a step back so that you can see beyond what is in front of you. God is much bigger than just what is in front of you.

This was a message preached awhile back, almost a year ago. It still speaks to me. I so want to be able to see things they way God sees them. I want to see myself how He sees me as well as others. I want to look at God's children as He looks upon them. I know I will always be tested because I have chosen to follow God. Therefore the enemy will bring all kinds of tricks my way to try to trap me in confusion, blindness, and worryiness of what God can actually do in and through me.

1 comment:

HerstoryGirl said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad you "found" me! Ha ha! I was going to send you an email with the link, but I was kind of brain-dead yesterday. Love your blog; may I add you to my blogroll? See you soon! =) Summer