Romans 8:37-39

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8:37-39)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Who Am I?

O.k. so I came across this in my journal today and I just felt like putting in a blog because it is so bold!

1. Who am I?
- I am a child of God
- I am a daughter of the Kind
- I am LOVED by my Father
- I am a princess
* She is selected
* Held in high regard
- I am a warrior
* We have to fight for God, family, and friends
- I am a fighter
* We can't give up on our calling
- I am a servant
- I am a follower of Christ

Wow.... There is more in the journal entry but I just wanted write about this for now. I mean that is some pretty bold stuff, don't you think? Why can we not walk in that kind of authority everyday of our life? God says we are these things so why don't we walk in these things? I want to be that warrior, fighter, servant, princess that God has called me to be! I want to fight for what I believe in! I want to follow Christ with everything that is inside of me! I want to fully except the LOVE the God has freely given to me! I'm sorry God! For not excepting your gifts! Why won't I except them? I want them..... I desire them.... something is still keeping me from excepting them fully though.

No comments: