Romans 8:37-39

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8:37-39)

Monday, March 9, 2009

Striving

I have learned alot over the past few weeks. Some of the things I have learned I cannot even express in words.
I have no idea what I am going to be doing in the future, I don't even know what I am going to be doing tomorrow or when I get done typing this. All I do know is that if I truely want to follow God and to do his will then I need to learn to die to myself every second of the day. I need to concentrate on the now and what God has before me right now. I have made plenty of mistakes, some I cannot take back but God is not asking me to take them back, he is just asking for me to learn from them and give them to him. So I do not hold on to them any longer. I don't know how I am going to get through this season that I am in right now, but I do know I will get through it. I have to. It is a hard season but I know that I will learn much from it because I already have. I know God is preparing me for what he has planned for me in the future.
It has become too easy to fall. Too easy to give into the lies of the enemy. But as easy as it seems as tempting as it seems, it is not worth it. There is a better life then what the world and the enemy shows you. It is not easy but it is worth it.
I want to be driven again. I want to be on fire! I want to be passionate about God's calling on my life! I want to be thirsty and hungry for HIM! So much that nothing can ever stop me again or ever let me forget!

4 comments:

Caleb Brown said...

Honestly, you're still one of my heroes. Keep on keeping on. See you at the ARC?

Heather Stewart said...

i can see you passion. it leaps off the screen when i read your blog. i can't wait to see you again... whenever that will be.

Heather Stewart said...

oh by the way...i need your email address...hook a gurl upo

HerstoryGirl said...

Beautiful perspective and amazing wisdom in these words. Praying for you!