Romans 8:37-39

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8:37-39)

Friday, October 15, 2010

Nearing the end of this season...

Hey guys sorry it has been so long since the last time I wrote anything. I do not have internet at the apartment and so that means I would have go out of my way to go write a blog and well. Lol. I'm just not a blogger unless I have alot on my mind or alot to say. So I guess tonight is one of those nights.
So I'm in the last month of this season of my life. I have no idea what is going to happen in a month from now none the less a few weeks from now. I do have some thought and ideas, but like I have said before it is all up to God and what He has for me. It is exciting and nerve racking at the same time. It is for sure an adrenaline rush. I know that whatever it is will be an exciting next season of my life. I love this part of my life. I love living life with God totally in control of my life. He is directing the sails of my boat. I can not think of a better way to live my life. Yes, I do have worries at times but when those worries come I try my best to replace them with God's word. If I have learned anything here it has been the only way you can defeat a negative thought is with the word of God.
My heart is to reach God's people anyway that I am capable. God has blessed me with the ability to move from place to place. I used to hate that my father was in the military and that we had to move around growing up but now I view it as a blessing because He was just preparing me for what He had for me in the future. I want to travel the world and share God's love to all His children. Not only has God has blessed me with the love of traveling He has also blessed me the thrill of adventure. I love that God can use anyone to do much greater things than themselves. He is a huge God! I am ready for my next adventure, wherever that may be! He is so GOOD to Me! I LOVE YOU GOD! I know that sounds cheezy but I don't care anymore, I really don't! I want to see the world the way God sees the world. I want to love the way God loves. He is such a gracious God!
Please pray that I will have wisdom in approaching the decisions for my next adventure. Pray that I truly hear God and that I will fully obey Him. Thanks for hearing me out and thank you so much for your prayers! You are an Awesome person for reading this. :)

No comments: