Romans 8:37-39

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8:37-39)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Windows

I love it when God allows us to see little windows of our life. He allows us to see were we are now and how far we have come. I love those moments when I can see where I would have acted differently in certain situations than I do now. God gave me several windows today, where I saw that I have grown. Sometimes we forget how far God has brought and that is God has to remind us time to time. God has brought me very far. He is still doing a new work in me everyday. He doesn't have to the things He does. He is so gracious. Thank for sticking with me and not giving up on me even when I gave up on myself. He has brought me through tough times and gave me an amazing hope for the future. His Love gives you a hope for things that you on your own would never think was possible.
It is so cool to know that the best is yet to come! I have no idea what I will be doing in my life even 3 weeks from now. I do know that whatever it is it will be amazing because I serve an amazing God and if I am being used by Him in the littlest way it will be amazing. I do not remember the last time I had this much joy for this long. It is all because of His mercy that I am able to experience such great joy!
I can do anything if I have God in me and beside me. I no longer have fear of the unknown. I know if God calls me to it then He believes in me and who am I to doubt what God believes!
I stumble at times but I get right back up. In the past I would dwell on all the mistakes I make, but I have learned that does nothing but hinder ms from making things better. I know I will continue to mistakes but I know who to turn to first now and that is God. He always picks me up when I fall, forgives me, and tells me to keep going. He doesn't take away your gifts or what He has called you to just because you mess up. He knows you will mess up before you do. He uses the messed up sometimes. :) He did throughout scripture, why not now? I just don't want myself to get in the way of Him using me, like it did with Moses. God wanted to use Moses to speak to Pharoh but Moses did t think He was capable because he couldn't speak clearly. God knew about his speech impedament and He wanted to use him anyway. Moses didn't think God was big enough though. God still used Moses but He might used him alot more if Moses had believed he could Have been used more. I want to be used by God in the way He wants to use me despite my insecurities. God is much bigger than any insecurity I
have. I dont want have the regret of wandering of what could have happened if I allowed God to fully use the first time He calls me.
If you do read my blog I want to pray that God will give me wisdom over these next few weeks and that I will hear His voice clearly. I want to go and do whatever He says, so I have to be able to discern His voice from others. Let it not be mans, the enemy, or my own voice but Gods that I follow. Thank you for reading what is on my heart. :)

No comments: